Designed to offer the same allure of a lake retreat, the Lake House Collection offers a fresh approach to cottage styling with its updated hardware, clean lines and casual bun feet. During the design process, great care was taken to ensure Lake House would seamlessly blend with any home décor be it a home in the city, suburbs, or lake.
No matter if it is in a home by the lake, the shore, the country or the city, the Adrian Bunk simply fits them all. The stately arches and wide plank spindles are set between substantial 2.75” posts. The Adrian Bunk has the style to transition with your child and family through time. This bunk breaks down into two twin beds. Add OPTIONAL trundle for extra sleeping space or OPTIONAL storage drawers are available.
Available in White and Stone finishes
Bunk Dimensions: T/T 81.75”L x 42.75”W x 74.75”H , T/F 81.75”L x 60”W x 74.75”H
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar wood & veneers, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
- The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- This bunk is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- This bunk easily converts to a twin over full with the purchase of a conversion kit.
- The twin over full ladder terminates at the lower rail to better accommodate a trundle.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.