Highlands Collection - Alex The straight lines and horizontal tongue and groove planking make the Alex Bed and complementary pieces perfectly suited for the ever-changing tastes of American youth.
A relaxed blend of warm textures and sophisticated style, our Highlands Collection uniquely transitions to any décor. If you find yourself inspired to create a sleek urban loft, ski chalet for your teenager, a rustic beach or lake hangout for your tween or simply a warm and inviting room for your toddler, Highlands is the perfect solution. Highlands’ ability to adapt to any environment is a testament to its simple styling and beautiful finish.
- Hand crafted using SOLID wood this bed is enhanced by the DURA-Brush finishing process.
- Low profile footboard: Creates a welcoming, more open feel in the room. It is a comfortable place to sit and makes getting in and out of bed easier for a young child.
- Internal bracket and bolt system: This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bed mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Advanced center support system: A center support system is provided with all full size beds. This system is uniquely designed to support a full size mattress. The center supports can also be used with the Highlands Trundle (Trundle sold separately).
Manufactured from SOLID Pine. Our unique DURA-BrushTM finishing process further enhances the natural beauty of the finish and results in a piece of furniture poised to transition through the years with your child.
Dimensions - Twin 42"W x 80"L x 48"H Full 57.25"W x 80"L x 48"H
Finish - White Dura-Brush finish
Call Customer Service for helpful answers to your questions or order by phone today! (949)544-5244.