Part of the HIGHLANDS COLLECTION the Alex Bed offers straight lines and horizontal tongue and groove planking that makes this bed perfectly suited for the ever-changing tastes of American youth.
Bed Dimensions: Twin: 80”L x 42”W x 48”H - Full: 80”L x 57.25”W x 48”H HB Height: 48” - FB Height: 18.25”
- Hand crafted using SOLID wood this bed is available in the driftwood or espresso finish and enhanced by the DURA-Brush finishing process.
- Low profile footboard: Creates a welcoming, more open feel in the room. It is a comfortable place to sit and makes getting in and out of bed easier for a young child.
- Internal bracket and bolt system: This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bed mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Advanced center support system: A center support system is provided with all full size beds. This system is uniquely designed to support a full size mattress. The center supports can also be used with the Highlands Trundle (Trundle sold separately).