The Lake House Loft is an instant classic, designed for all the needs of todays All American kid. The loft is a twin upper bed and features a modular chest end with integrated shelving. You can choose to use the area under the loft as a grand office with the addition of an integrated desk or add more sleeping space with the addition of a full size lower bed (AS SHOWN). You can also select the OPTIONAL Full Loft on top with the Full Bottom Bed. If you simply need more space, you can leave the space under the loft open. The Loft is available in White or Stone.
The Lake House loft: Style, Storage and Function.
Twin Dimensions: 82.5”l x 43.25”w x 70”h
- The loft comes as a Twin or Full upper bed.
- The Loft meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
- The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end; the Full Loft features a 6 drawer dresser end.
- The ladder and chest/dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- The Loft is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- The loft has the option of a desk or lower bed (as shown).